Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Do you Love to Create in Shades of Blues and Turquoise?

We all have our favorite colors that we love
to create with and coming from
a background of crazy quilting I have tried
many different combinations
and
you know there is just no end to how you can combine different
colors, shades, textures and embellishments.

Here is one combination I have put together from my stash
to spark a little inspiration
in blues, turquoise, greens and shades of blue/grey.





 I really do enjoy making up kits for people to create with
and these images above I have used,
along with a number of
complementary laces, doilies and embellishments
to gather into some new kits.







 Fabrics include brocades, cottons, dupion and dyed silks,




 


some beautiful lace fabrics, rich vintage velvet ribbons
 


 gold embellished and beaded ribbon
and some two toned bullion fringing which would look
rather neat in a collage or a boho bag.
The choice is yours as they are available now in my 
Clicking on this link will take you there.

I've also been working on a new Journal


and creating with some gorgeous antique laces

 


both of which I will be sharing with you very soon! 

Wishing you much joy in your days of creating!
xox Suzy



14 comments:

  1. Your kits are all so beautiful, and such an inspiration. They are all put together with such an expert eye for detail and colour combinations. I love love love them.
    Oh, and I am so excited that you have a new journal in the making, I want to see details, more details, and yet more details, lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy, you are always amazing and pull together just the right elements for perfection for a creation. Yes, I love this color combo and even have it in my kitchen for the spring and summer. Looking forward to your new journal.
    Have an incredible creative week my friend.
    Hugs and Blessings, cm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise and blues are my favorite colors. Your kits are stunning. Everything you put together is awesome. I look forward to see what you come up with next. Blessings to my dear Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful kits and inspiring images in today's blog post. Your work is lovely, as always. Like Lululiz write - I also want to see your new journal in the making. Every journal that you create is more lovely (if that's even possible) than the one before it. Thank you for sending such inspiring posts and images.

    Blessings, Marrianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors of the sea....how I love them. And I'm so interested in your new journal. I hope you'll show us your progress! Enjoy your day sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhh, Suzy ... delightful colors and some of my favorites, too.
    Great minds think alike - isn't that the saying?

    Happy creating!
    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. All shades of blues are my forever heartthrob! Your kits are stunning and it is amazing how you pull together so many elements that result in stunning collages. Your new lace work of HeArt is going to be dreamy. High on Life July Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS colors! I love making inspiration kits, too, although not nearly as stunning as yours and I'm always looking for color combinations. This is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear Suzy
    Beautiful colors for this blue kit!
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kits are absolutely stunning, dear Suzy. Can't wait to see your new journal:)
    Have a lovely day, my friend.
    Hugs and love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Turquoise, aqua/marine, teal ~ you are speaking my language!!
    Off to look in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my dearest Suzy, oh what wonders of kits you have put together, my friend. those blue tones are so beautiful, and the images you found to use with all the gorgeous materials are so adorable ,too, I`m sure someone will be eager to start creating with all this gorgeousness!!
    Sweetie, I hope you got my note from the other day. Tomorrow I`m off to Copenhagen, and only at home again tuesday , but I hope you will "wait for me " even I`m so long time away from our regular email meetings !!
    Sending you my love and warm hugs.
    Dorthe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! Lovely colors. xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blue is my absolute favourite colour and it's hard not to use it all the time. Luckily I also seem to like the jewel tones so at least I have some variety.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails